Dri-Eaz LGR 2800i Dehumidifier
The LGR 2800i provides high performance with low energy consumption and uses only 8 amps at 130 pints AHAM!
When working smarter is your goal, choose the LGR 2800i. With built-in sensors and adaptive controls, the LGR 2800i truly puts the “i” in intelligent dehumification. This powerful 130 pint LGR dehumidifier continuously monitors system performance and automatically adjusts airflow and defrost cycles for maximum efficiency – even in temperatures up to 120° F. Inlet and outlet conditions are displayed on the control panel.
For large quantity orders, please call for pricing, 513-874-7478
- Built-in thermo-hygrometer monitors and displays inlet and outlet conditions.
- Automatic humidistat control.
- Automatic high temperature mode – no manual adjustments required.
- Outstanding performance at only 8 amps.
- HygroTrac-ready – track dehumidifier performance automatically on the HygroTrac website
- Legendary Dri-Eaz rotomolded housing resists dents and scratches – and is easy to keep looking new.
- If power is interrupted during operation, the unit will automatically restart when power is restored. (115V models only.)
- Model: LGR 2800i (110128)
- Power: 8 amps, 115 volts
- Water removal AHAM (80°F/60% RH): 130 pints | 61.5 liters / day
- Water removal max. (90°F/90% RH): 238 pts. | 112.6 liters / day
- Water removal min. (80°F/20% RH): 20 pts. | 9.5 liters / day
- Max. process air: 400 CFM | 679.7 CMH*
- Air filter: 3M HAF filter (Dri-Eaz part no. F421)
- Dimensions (H × D × W): 40.5 × 23 × 24 in. / 103 × 58 × 61 cm
- Use weight: 160 lbs. | 72.6 kg
- Power cord: 25 ft. | 7.6 m detachable
- Hose: 40 ft. | 12.2 m
- Construction: Rotomolded polyethylene shell
- Safety: ETL certified to UL 474 and CSA 22.2 no. 92