The 102ASB is a proven performer in the abatement industry. For over twenty years, it has earned the reputation as a true "work horse" by abatement, remediation and restoration professionals. A heavy-duty polyethylene tank with dump valve, rugged construction and long-life, commercial grade vacuum motor help make this model the toughest, most durable HEPA Vacuum in the market today.
Our popular 2-hp, 2-stage long-life motor makes this HEPA vacuum a true 'work horse' for heavy duty service in professional abatement work; i.e. asbestos, lead, concrete dust/ silica, etc. The Model 102 offers superior vacuum recovery, ranging from dry, light particulates to heavy debris. High efficiency 'Drop-in' style HEPA filter is individually tested and certified to have a minimum efficiency of 99.97% at .3 microns (based on 1EST-RP-CC001 particle count test method) and meet EPA RRP certification requirements.
- Air seal gasket between the motor head and tanks forms a positive lock fit.
- Polyester pre-filter is located on the bottom of the HEPA filter, and is held firmly in place with Velcro fasteners.
- A Dacron filter bag covers the entire spacer sleeve and HEPA filter for three-stage filtration. Dacron material sheds dust to maintain maximum vacuum efficiency.
- Heavy duty poly tank with vacmobile molded handle and cart for easy transport.
- 25 foot power cord.
- WET PICKUP ADAPTER KIT INCLUDED
Includes Tool Kit:
- 10 ft. x 1.5 in. crush-proof hose
- 5 ft. two-piece metal wand with swivel end
- ABS floor brush tool,
- Dusting tool
- 17 in. crevice tool.