Get the best-performing compact, easy transport i-Series dehumidifier that your techs will roll out first. The LGR 6000 is perfectly sized for everyday jobs, and it's Dri-Eaz rugged, ready to withstand years of heavy use. It's also amazingly quiet yet removes more water than any other competitive unit in its class.
For large quantity orders, please call for pricing, 513-874-7478
- • Extreme Dewpoint Technology™ (EDT) delivers the fastest response to changing conditions.
- • Easily ductable using built-in snap-ring mount on air outlet.
- • Time-saving i-Series control panel displays GPP, inlet and outlet temp and RH plus maintenance prompts.
- • Uses all-in-one 4-PRO filter: electrostatic mesh filtration with antimicrobial treatment and odor-fighting carbon.
- • Unique spill-proof pump basin keeps in any water left after the final purge cycle.
SIZES ▪ OPTIONS
• 103614: One unit
- • Water removal AHAM (80°F/60% RH): 100 pts. | 47.3 liters / day
- • Water removal Saturation (90°F/90% RH): 204 pts. | 96.5 liters / day
- • Water removal LGR (80°F/20% RH): 40% higher than competitive units
- • Process air (max.): 320 CFM
- • Dimensions (H × D × W): 32.1 × 19.8 × 20.0 in. | 81.5 × 50.3 × 50.8 cm